I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Review: Bliss FatGirl SixPack

If you've been reading this blog for a while, you know what a huge fan I am of Bliss beauty products (with one notable exception: their eye cream), so while the Bliss FatGirl SixPack cream sounded a bit too good to be true, I still wanted to try it, due to the excellent results I've had with the other Bliss FatGirl products.

But while the Bliss FatGirl SixPack, that comes with a special applicator is supposed to help you get a more toned tummy, because of 6 different active ingredients, I must say I haven't seen any notable changes. In fact, I think the Bliss Love Handler, which I have used previously (and just ordered another one of!) worked way, way better, and since the Love Handler is supposed to be used on your stomach as well, I must admit I don't really understand why Bliss needs two so similar products in their range.
I also found the applicator rather hard to use, it seemed like a real battle to get any of the cream out using it, so while I understand that it is good to apply creams like this while you massage the area you want to see changes in, I did not like the application method either. Also, unlike most Bliss beauty products that I have tried, the FatGirl SixPack does not have a very pleasant smell.
In fact, I would say the quality of this product is so different from the other Bliss beauty products that I have tried that it is hard to understand it's even the same product!

So I won't be buying this again, but I am still glad I tried it. It just goes to show you that not even your favorite brand does everything right!

No comments:

Post a Comment