I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Review: Soap and Glory Glad Hair Day shampoo

So I have had a chance to try my first Soap and Glory products now, and I must say I am very impressed. One thing is for sure: I need to try more of their products, so it is a good thing I have several Soap and Glory products at home that I can still try.

The first pleasant experience I had with this brand was with the Soap and Glory Glad Hair Day Ultra-Shine Daily Super Shampoo. I loved it immediately because the smell was wonderful. I think I hadn't understood that all Soap and Glory products smell wonderful, and that this is indeed what makes them special.
Another great thing about the Soap and Glory Glad Hair Day shampoo is that you don't need to use a lot of it, a small amount is enough to wash your hair thoroughly, which is something I, with long and thick hair, really appreciate.

The Soap and Glory Glad Hair Day is supposed to make your hair shinier as well, and I can't say I really noticed any difference regarding shine in my hair. But in all fairness, I have very dry hair, so no other product has managed to give me great shine either. So if you are thinking of getting the Soap and Glory Glad Hair Day Ultra-Shine Daily Super Shampoo because you want shinier hair, I am afraid I can't really answer if this Soap and Glory shampoo can accomplish that or not, but if you are looking for a shampoo that washes well and smells GREAT, this is a great choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment