I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Review: Boots No 7 Protect and Perfect Intense Eye Cream

I mentioned in my post about the basic Boots eye cream that I am trying out several eye creams at the moment, and now, it is time to give you my opion on the Boots No 7 Eye Cream I got recently: The Boots No 7 Protect and Perfect Intense Eye Cream, to be more specific.

I got this Protect and Perfect Eye Cream since I have been a huge fan of the Boots Protect and Perfect line since I first tried their serum, so I was hoping I might be as happy with the eye cream from the same line as well.

And the truth is that the Boots Protect and Perfect Eye Cream is pretty good, it works well and does hydrate your skin nicely, and actually combats fine lines and stuff like that, but it does have some disadvantages in my opinion, the main one being the color of the cream. Because this eye cream is not white, like most eye creams, but rather beige in color. Now, that might not be an issue for everyone, but it is for me, since the color is not very close to my natural skin tone, and it is also hard to blend the Boots Protect and Perfect Eye Cream with anything to change the color. So this basically means I can only use the eye cream at night, before I go to sleep, and even then, I have to wipe the area around my eyes when I get up, before I apply any make up or so. For me, this is not ideal, since I prefer eye creams that I can use all day round, with make up and without. So the Boots No 7 Protect and Perfect Intense Eye Cream turned out not to be the best eye cream for me, for this reason alone, since this really bothers me.

But the hunt for the best eye cream is still on! So I will be reviewing some other eye creams soon as well. Fingers crossed that at least one of them turn out to be what I am looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment