I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Review: Soap and Glory The Fab Pore Facial Peel

Another Soap and Glory product that I really liked immediately is the Soap and Glory The Fab Pore Facial Peel, which is a facial peel intended for those with blemish prone, oily or problematic skin, which I have on parts of my face.



The peel has some green beads in it, and you are supposed to massage it into your skin until all the beads have disappeared. Then you can leave the peel on for either 5 minutes, for a quick clean, or for 15 minutes if you want to really clean your skin. I have tried both options, and they both work wonderfully, even though you see slightly better results with the 15 minute "facial" of course.

While the peel is supposed to make your pores look smaller, this is not really true if you only use the mask once. I guess that is not really realistic anyway, so I wasn't too disappointed the first time I used the mask, since it did seem to clear the skin really nicely, so I kept using it, and I do believe I see some long term results regarding pore size. So I think this is a great product both for those who are just looking for a mask to clear their skin, and for those who have issues with their pore size (not a big issue for me, personally).

I also like the scent of the product (like with all Soap and Glory products I have tried so far!) and the fact that you don't need to use a lot of it. That means just one jar will last you a really long time, after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment