I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Review: Laline Minnie Loves Mickey Mickey & Minnie Body Scrub

Like I mentioned in my previous post, I went to Laline recently and got a few different products, including some from their limited edition Minnie Loves Mickey series. One of the products I got was the Mickey & Minnie Body Scrub, and while I like scrubs, and usually like Laline products, I wasn't too impressed. The grains in this scrub are simply too small to be really effective, so I didn't really think this scrub scrubbed at all that well, which is kind of the point of a scrub.
I guess this is a good option for those with such sensitive skin that they can't use regular scrubs (if there are such people out there), but for me, a regular user of scrubs, this didn't do much.

I also wasn't really a fan of the scent. And usually that is what I love about Laline products; the awesome scents, so it was a bit disappointing. Somehow the scent is very clinical, and reminds me of the scent of some Clinique products I've tried, so if you do like Clinique and how their products smell, this scrub might be worth a try though.
The only pro I can think of when it comes to the Laline Minnie Loves Mickey Mickey & Minnie Body Scrub is really the packaging, it is very cute, and I've always loved Disney, so that works for me. But if you are not buying body scrubs merely to have cute stuff in your bathroom (I must admit I will keep this scrub in the bathroom until it runs out only for that reason!), you can probably find better body scrubs out there.

1 comment:

  1. how cute!! I'd love to try it too!:) thanks for dropping in:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete