I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Review: Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity

It's time for another Soap and Glory review, and this time, it is a great product as well (like when I reviewed their cleansing cloths as well as their daily shampoo), namely the Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity, which is a face wash that you can use daily and is said to combine 3 different products into one, namely a scrub, a cleanser and a smoother.
I actually do not think this is a great face scrub, the grains in the face soap are too few and too small for that, so if scrubbing daily is important to you, you might want to look at another product instead, but other than that, I absolutely love the Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity, for the following reasons:
- It smells absolutely divine, much like all the other Soap and Glory products I have tried, but what I love about them is that they all have a completely different scent. However, the scents are all wonderful, and the Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity is no exception!
- It cleans your skin really well, which is the point of a face wash, after all, but it doesn't dry your skin out too much, and doesn't leave it feeling tight afterwards, something that is really important to me.
- It also seems to reduce the amount of blemishes I get, even though it is actually not a face wash for a blemish prone skin, which is a wonderful added bonus!
- It's a great value, since a very small amount of the product is enough to clean your entire face.
All of these reasons make this one of the best face washes I have EVER tried, seriously, so I will definitely be buying this again and again! Definitely recommend this face wash to anyone, no matter what your skin type is, since this face soap is supposed to fit all skin types.

No comments:

Post a Comment