I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Review: Soap and Glory Scrub of your Life body scrub

Ok, so it is time for another Soap and Glory review, even though I realize it might get a bit boring to only read Soap and Glory reviews all the time. But I swear, this is actually another great product, so you will want to read this!

This time, I tried a small version of the Soap and Glory Scrub of your Life body scrub. And like all other Soap and Glory products that I have tried so far, it smells absolutely divine! I must say the scent is maybe a bit overwhelming though, I used the scrub in the shower and the entire bathroom smelled like the scrub for a long time afterwards. This is not something that happens to me very often, since my bathroom is big, and has a window that is open all the time, but it did with Scrub of your Life! So if you don't like very strong scents, this scrub may not be for you.
The scrub is also a bit different from other scrubs that I have tried, with the exceptions of Bliss scrubs (that I love!), since it is not a pure scrub, but it has some soap in it too. This makes the scrub easier to use, but it may also mean it doesn't scrub as well as something without soap in it, I think, it makes it more gentle and less pure.
So I will say this scrub did not scrub as well as some other scrubs I have used, but I think it is perfect for people who want to use scrubs often, since scrubs with bigger grains and only salt or sugar for instance, may be too rough for that.

And the scrub was definitely nice to use! So I think I will be buying this again, a big version this time! (The one I tried was actually a travel version of the product, bought at an airport)

No comments:

Post a Comment