I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Shopped

Just to give you an idea of what you can expect to be reviewed here on the blog soon, these are some of the beauty items I have purchased on Ebay recently:


Decleor Hydra Floral Flower Dew Moisturising Gel Cream for Eyes

Tweezerman Blackhead Remover

Soap and Glory Clear Here Moisture Lotion
I am really curious to try all of these products out, and will of course share all my conclusions once I am done!

(all the images are from Ebay)

No comments:

Post a Comment