I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Review: Braun Silk-epil bikini styler

On my trip abroad recently, I saw the Braun Silk-epil bikini styler in a tax free catalogue, and since it is not only good for trimming your bikini line, but also for styling eyebrows, something I rarely find enough time to do professionally, I decided to get it, to use on my eyebrows. If you are looking for info on the Braun Silk-epil bikini styler to use it on your bikini line, however, I should add that I have not used mine for that, only for my eyebrows, so this review will only focus on the eyebrow functions of this device.

First of all, I should also admit that I though the Braun bikini styler was a Braun epilator, meaning it actually pulls hairs out, but once I got the device, I quickly noticed it wasn't. Instead, the Braun Silk-epil bikini styler is a shaving device, so it shaves the hairs off.

I like the Braun bikini styler, however, since it is very small, so it is easy to take with you when you travel and so on. It is also extremely easy to use, which is of course another pro. I haven't noticed any rashes or unnecessary cuts after using the styler either, which is great, since I can be quite sensitive to those things otherwise.

You get a little drawstring pouch when you get the Braun Silk-epil bikini styler, which is good as well, since it helps you keep all the small pieces (shaving heads etc.) you get with it in one place, and also makes it easier to carry the styler with you when you travel.

So yes, I definitely think this was a good buy, since I will keep using this for trimming my eye brows when I don't have the time to go to the salon. The price was not very bad either, making the Braun Silk-epil bikini styler both affordable and usable.

No comments:

Post a Comment