I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Review: Soap and Glory Flake Away Body Polish

My love for Soap and Glory beauty products is well documented in this blog (see this, this, this, this and this for some examples of my favorite Soap and Glory products), but I love how I can still be really, really pleasantly surprised when I try something new from them. Like the Flake Away Shea Butter Sugar and Peach Seed Body Polish (yep, that's the full name on my jar at least!).

Why do I like it? The smell! Yep, it's as simple as that, because the smell of this scrub (which is basically what a body polish is) is simply divine, possibly the best one out of all the Soap and Glory products I have tried so far. And that's saying a lot, since they all smell amazing! Their scents alone really are a reason to try these products if you haven't so far, as strange as that may sound. And I am picky with smells, let me tell you!
It's also really effective, it scrubs really well, and leaves your skin feeling super soft after you use it, which is what a scrub should do, but it still doesn't sting or irritate your skin in any way, like some scrubs can. So I love this scrub, I really do!

I still wouldn't say it's the best scrub out there, because the Fat Girl Scrub (reviewed here, if you are interested) actually seems to do wonders against cellulite besides being an awesome scrub, and I like multitasking products, so that's still better, if you ask me. But to be honest the Flake Away Body Polish smells better. So if you don't need anything against cellulite (lucky you!), maybe go for the Soap and Glory Flake Away Body polish instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment