I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 recap

I think it's really nice to look back on what you have accomplished during the year, just when it is about to end. This is why I'm doing some summaries of the year, on all my blogs, and this one, which is one of the ones I enjoy writing the most, out of all my blogs, is no exception. So without no further ado, here's a summary of what happened here at Beauty made fun during 2012:

First of all, I wrote 103 posts, most of them reviews, during the year. I know that's not a lot compared to serious beauty bloggers, but since blogging here is just a hobby for me, I think it's still a pretty good number, I have to say!

I found some really great products during the year, most notably all the different Soap and Glory and Bliss products I tried, but also some others. Here is a short collection of pics of some of my favorite products during the year:
















As for the blog posts themselves, these were the 5 most read posts on this blog, during 2012:
A review of the Clear and Clean blackhead clearing mask
My "What's In My Shower?" post, which was a nice surprise. Who knew so many people would be interested in that?
A post about a big hair care product haul of mine
A review of the Soap and Glory Flake Away scrub
and
My review of the Bliss FatGirlSlim products I tried. (they were awesome, by the way!)

The most used keyword that brought people to this blog through search engines was Lancome L'Extreme, which I like, since it is actually my all time favorite mascara!
And most of you reading this blog are from the US, Russia and Israel, which was a nice surprise. A shout out to my French, Polish, German, British and Singaporean readers as well, it's really nice to see that I have readers from all over the world basically.

Thanks to everyone who read this blog during this year, I've had a lot of fun writing it, and I hope I will next year as well. May 2013 bring a lot of beautiful and amazing things for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment