I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Shopped: Soap and Glory Original Pink Perfume

I'm kind of running out of perfumes at the moment, so I will be shopping for some new scents in the next few days. The first scent I decided to give a try was a Soap and Glory perfume, since I'm such a huge fan of the brand otherwise, so I wanted to see if their scents could be worth a try too.

Before making my purchase, I read some reviews on the Soap and Glory scents I had to choose from and the Original Pink perfume seemed to be the most liked one out of all the Soap and Glory scents, so it's the one I decided to start with.
Really looking forward to seeing if Soap and Glory's scents are as nice as their other products now!

(pic from Ebay)

1 comment:

  1. The bottle looks lovely. Look forward to reading your review on this. xx

    Julie
    sweetsaremyweakness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete