I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Review: Moroccanoil Conditioner review

As some of you may remember, I reviewed a Moroccanoil shampoo recently, and while I found that shampoo to have certain issues (read more about them here, if you are interested), I was more pleased with the conditioner from the same range.

This conditioner is supposed to hydrate dry hair, and is both sulphate and phosphate free, which is great, and it does just what it is supposed to do: hydrate the hair in a nice way. It has a nice, neutral smell, so it should appeal to those of you who prefer scent free products as well. I also like the bottle, it helps make sure you don't use too much of the stuff, which I usually do otherwise.
You also just need to use very little of the conditioner, in order to make your hair all silky and soft, so even if I thought that the conditioner was really expensive when I got it, I have changed my mind about it since, because one bottle of this will really last you a long, long time, which I love.
So while I stopped using the Moroccanoil shampoo, I am still using this conditioner, with another shampoo. And I would get this again, both because it works really nicely and because it lasts you for such a long time. It's nice not having to repurchase stuff like conditioner all the time after all.

So while the Moroccanoil shampoo really confused me, the conditioner was really nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment