I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Shopped: Tons of new hair products

I mentioned in a previous post that I am focusing on finding some really great hair products right now. So I've gotten some online (like I mentioned here) and also some in some local stores where I live, that I will be reviewing as soon as I have had a chance to use them for long enough to have a reasonable idea of how well they work or don't work.

The products that will be reviewed are:
Tigi Bed Head Blonde Bombshell Shampoo
Tigi Bed Head Blonde Bombshell Conditioner
Tigi Bed Head Blonde Bombshell Leave In Conditioner
Anatomicals Shampoo
Anatomicals Conditioner
Moroccan Oil Shampoo
Moroccan Oil Conditioner
Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating Mask

so if you've ever been curious about any of these, keep your eye out for the upcoming reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment