I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Review: Fekkai Advance Brilliant Glossing Conditioner

Lately, my hair has been in kind of bad shape, so I have been trying out a lot of different hair products, including conditioners and shampoos, in order to make my hair look more like I want it to. One of the conditioners I tried was the Brilliant Glossing Conditioner from Fekkai Advance, since it is supposed to both treat and strengthen your hair, and make it shiny and pretty. Since one of the issues I have with my hair is basically it being dull and really dry, it sounded like it could be really good for me.

And yes, this conditioner does seem to make my hair softer and less dry, but only temporarily. So I guess if you keep using it for a long time (something I have not had the chance to do yet), your hair could stay that way for longer, but that's not something I can testify to now at least.

The conditioner also smells great, which is really important to me, so I was pleased with it, and would probably get the Fekkai Advance Brilliant Glossing Conditioner again, but it wasn't a miracle product that did wonders for my hair in any way, so I think I will keep looking for more hair products for now. But it's definitely a good choice until I've found that miracle product! (if it even exists)

No comments:

Post a Comment