I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Review: Decleor Hydra Floral eye gel-cream

As some of you may remember, I have been testing very many eye creams lately, and since they were all disappointing in some way (read why here, here, here or here for instance), I decided to try something different, namely an eye gel instead of an eye cream, since a big issue I had with most eye creams I tried was that they felt too heavy and greasy for me. (Maybe because I am still pretty young and do not have a lot of wrinkles and lines around my eyes yet?)
I figured a gel should be lighter, and therefore more what I was looking for, and one eye gel that I read good things about was the Decleor Hydra Floral eye gel-cream, as it is called, so I decided to get it.
And the first thing I have to say about this eye gel is that it is indeed more like what I wanted: not heavy at all, absorbs very fast and smells delightful, yet natural. I also like that the cream is supposed to do quite a few things:
Reduce appearance of dark circles around the eye
Relax the skin, as well as hydrate it
Protect against pollution
and
help you get rid of any pesky old lines or wrinkles.
Obviously, I can't really say if my skin is better protected against pollution after I started using the Decleor Hydra Floral eye gel-cream, but I can say this: the skin around my eyes look very fresh, less dry and I definitely look less tired. It also seems any small lines I have became less noticeable, but they are not completely gone. But maybe that's an unreasonable expectation to have anyway?

So this eye gel was really a nice surprise, and I would say it is definitely the best eye cream I have tried so far. But since this whole eye gel thing (as opposed to thicker eye creams) is so new to me, I think I should try some more gels before I decide if the Decleor gel for the eye area is actually the best one out there. But if you are reading this review to find out if the Decleor Hydra Floral eye gel-cream is worth getting, it definitely is!

No comments:

Post a Comment