I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Review: Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean Cleansing Milk

Well, actually this cleansing milk has an even longer full name. Because it's actually: Peaches and Clean 4-In-1 Wash-Off Deep Cleansing Milk. And I know I raved so much about a previous facial wash I tried from them (read all the raves here), but this cleansing milk might be even better!

Or I wouldn't say it's better, perhaps, but it is just as good as the Face Soap and Clarity that I tried a while ago, just very different, so it is really hard to compare the two. The Peaches and Clean Cleansing Milk has a really nice and soft scent of peaches, which makes it kind of a calming product, while the Face Soap and Clarity is more energizing. So what I am doing now is I use the Peaches and Clean product in the evenings, when I am kind of sleepy anyway, and the Face Soap and Clarity in the morning, when anything that energizes me a bit is great.
I also think the Peaches and Clean milk is much less harsh than the Face Soap and Clarity, so I think it could work really well for anyone with a slightly sensitive skin. But at the same time, it cleans your skin really well, so it has really improved my skin, which is kind of blemish prone from time to time.

I do think Peaches and Clean cleans make up better than the Face Soap and Clarity, but I haven't actually tested that in any way, it's more a general feeling. But if you want your cleanser to really melt your make up away, this is one of the best options I have ever tried.
So basically, I can really, really recommend the Peaches and Clean cleanser, probably for all skin types. It is just that amazing of a product! But that said, the Face Soap and Clarity is absolutely amazing too. So I guess the best thing to do if you can't decide on one of them is to get both, and try for yourself.

Me? I will keep buying both, I kind of like having a morning product and an evening product, I've never had that before, since I always tended to use the same product during all times of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment