I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Review: Fekkai Advance Technician Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner

Like I mentioned in my previous post, I've been trying quite some hair care products lately, and 2 other products I tried were the Fekkai Advance Technician Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner. And like the Fekkai Advance Brilliant Glossing Conditioner, both this shampoo and this conditioner were quite nice, but not amazing.

They smell really nice, and they do make your hair a lot softer and less dry, which is one of the things I am currently looking for in both a shampoo and a good conditioner.
Both the shampoo and conditioner seem to be pretty concentrated as well, which means you don't need to use a lot of the product each time, making a bottle (even if it is the small kind, like the ones I got) last for quite some time. That's something I really like with all products, including shampoos and conditioners.
So I would definitely recommend both the shampoo and the conditioner, and I would also buy both of them again. But at the moment, I am looking for a real miracle product, and while these products are good, they are not anything out of the ordinary. So my hunt for something that can actually make my hair look like something amazing is still on, and I will of course update my readers once I've found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment