I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Review: Anatomicals The Sleek Shall Inherit The Earth Conditioner

So one of the hair care products I've been trying out lately is the Anatomicals The Sleek Shall Inherit The Earth Conditioner. (I've also been using an Anatomicals shampoo with it, since I believe some products are intended to be used together, but I've already reviewed the shampoo, here, so I'm not going to review it again)
I'm generally a big fan of Anatomicals products, I think they are reasonably priced and do what they say they do, and this conditioner is kind of the same. It works, it's nice, but nothing more than that. It didn't make my hair supersleek or amazing looking, but it did do what most conditioners do for my hair, making it easier to de-tangle after a shower.
So this conditioner does lack a wow factor, but it's definitely not a bad product in any way, just very mediocre.
I'm not sure I would repurchase this, but then again, I didn't think I would get the shampoo twice either after trying it for the first time, so you never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment