I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Review: Anatomicals The Follicle Oracle Frequent Wash Shampoo

I really like Anatomicals' products, and I have reviewed several of them before (see here and here). Since I have been so pleased with almost every Anatomicals product I've tried before, I am also keen on trying more of them, so recently I got the Anatomicals The Follicle Oracle Frequent Wash Shampoo over at ASOS.
Having had a chance to try it now, I have to say this shampoo is not as special as some of Anatomicals' other products, but it's not bad. It's just a very basic shampoo, nothing to be either dissapointed or extremely happy with. I actually wanted to try it since it is supposed to be for hair that is frequently washed, but I must say I couldn't really tell a difference between this shampoo or any other when it came to the results.

So if you are looking for really special shampoo, don't get this, but if a basic bottle will do for you, this will work just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment