I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Review: Java Lather Coffee Buzz Body Cleanser by Anatomicals

I have mentioned before that I am a huge fan of the Anatomicals beauty range. Anatomicals makes very usable, basic, yet effective products and sell them for great prices, so I have tried quite a few of their products over the years. The last Anatomicals product I tried was the Java Lather Coffee Buzz Body Cleanser, a shower gel with a subtle coffee scent.
Now, I know not everyone loves the smell of coffee in beauty products, but I do, and I really liked the smell of this shower gel. It's not too overwhelming, but it makes you feel fresh and clean, and I definitely think I will be getting this again. I got my bottle over at ASOS, for a mere £3.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment