I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder

I mentioned in a previous post that I had been shopping at MAC recently. One of the products I got was the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder, so I thought I should share my views on this powder with you guys.
First of all, the powder really covers well, and you don't even have to use very much of it to get a great result. However, if you accidentally do use slightly too much, the result will be quite bad. (I did this mistake myself)
So I really like this powder, even though I am not usually too big on powders, but this really does make your skin look flawless if used right. You really have to apply it carefully though. I got one of MACs brushes to apply it with (read more about that here), and that seems to be the best way to apply it indeed, so I do recommend that if you intend to get this powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment