I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Shopped: What I got at the Strawberrynet makeup sale

Strawberrynet, a site for beauty products that has quite awesome prices normally, had a great sale on makeup during the last week, so of course I couldn't resist picking up some products I had been curious about for a while. There was a lot of good stuff on offer, since their makeup sale was for all their makeup products, but I ended up getting this:
A Chanel Double Facettes mirror. Always handy, since I am currently using only one mirror for makeup, a really old Marc Jacobs one (you know, the heart shaped ones), and another one could come in really handy, since I could carry it with me to work and stuff. An isn't a pocket Chanel mirror the most glamourous kind of pocket mirror you can find?
A Chanel Rouge Coco Lip Balm. Because I always seem to need lip balm, and making it a bit more glamourous with a Chanel one can't be a bad thing! (I just hope it's actually good too)
Another Chanel lip product, something called the Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Sheer Lipshine, in the color Candeur. Because I like pink, sheer lip products that look just like this!
The Dior Addict Lip Maximizer. Because I've tried it, and really liked it, before. (Read why) So obviously I need another one!
The Dior Addict Color Awakening Lip Balm. Because I figured I might like this one too, if I'm such a huge fan of the Lip Maximizer. The only thing that could be slightly tricky about this is that I don't know what color my lips will turn with this (it varies from person to person, you see), since I haven't had a chance to try it, so it was a bit of a risky purchase, but let's hope it will be okay!
A YSL Volupte Sheer Candy lipstick.
The one I got was in the color Juicy Grapefruit, a shade I've tried and really liked before though, but they don't seem to have that shade in stock anymore, so I can't find a pic of the right product. The one in the pic is called Dewy Papaya. But I'll take some pics when I recieve this instead!

I'm really happy with my order, it turned out to be a very good mix of old favorites that I love, and some new products that I have been wanting to try for a while. What more can you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment