I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Today's manicure

Was the shade Lady from Dior's Grand Bal collection (for Christmas 2012, for some reason my salon still has this). I wanted to get it after having seen this picture (source):
And I must say I am very, very happy with the result. I was hoping for a perfect pearl shade, since I am pretty into genuine pearls at the moment, and Dior Grand Bal Lady is just that: a shade of the exact same color as a pearl! So I can highly recommend this shade for all lovers of pearls!

No comments:

Post a Comment