I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Review: Anatomicals Farewell the Scarlet Pimplehell Deep Cleansing Mud Mask

I've been using Anatomicals products for years. This brand provides great value, since the products do exactly what they say they will, but they are often cheaper than competitor's products. And that was indeed the case when I tried the Anatomicals Farewell the Scarlet Pimplehell Deep Cleansing Mud Mask recently.

I've tried several mud masks in the past, and I would say a lot of them are really good for cleansing your skin. And so is Anatomicals Farewell the Scarlet Pimplehell Deep Cleansing Mud Mask as well. It does clean your skin nicely, but this mask is not as concentrated as most other mud masks I've tried. I don't really know if that means anything or not, but if you are used to really thick mud masks, using this for the first time might feel a bit weird.
The scent wasn't anything special, not in a good way or a bad way, and my skin did feel cleaner after I applied this mask, but the results weren't spectacular in any way. So if you are looking for a cheap mud mask, this is a great option, but if you are looking for something out of the ordinary, there are more effective mud masks out there. But you will generally have to pay a lot more for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment