I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Review: Angry Birds by Lumene Blueberry Hand Cream

I reviewed a Angry Birds by Lumene shampoo a while ago, but that was not the only product I got from the Angry Birds by Lumene range during a recent trip to Finland (the home of both Angry Birds and Lumene, I believe?), I also got a blueberry hand cream:
This hand cream actually has a really nice scent, even though I am not sure it is super blueberryish. But then again, blueberry doesn't really have a very specific scent anyway, so maybe that's why? I really like the packaging though, and the hand cream itself is rich, easy to use and softens your hands nicely. I wouldn't go as far as saying that it's the best hand cream I've ever tried (that has to be Hand Food!), but it's one of the better ones for sure.
So if you are curious about the Angry Birds by Lumene range and need a basic, yet effective hand cream, I would recommend this one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment