I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The proof is in the purchase

I mentioned in my review about the Moschino Pink Bouquet perfume that I would not mind getting this scent again. But what I had forgotten when I wrote that was that I had already purchased a full size bottle of this scent. So here's some pics of the full size bottle as well (the pics in the previous post were of a smaller bottle from a gift pack with several Moschino scents):


So as you can see, I will indeed continue using Pink Bouquet after my first bottle runs out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment