I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Review: Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara

I've reviewed Maybelline's The Falsies mascara here on the blog before, and since I was pretty pleased with it, I decided to give another Maybelline mascara a try recently. This time it was the Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara, though, a mascara that does not have a spoon brush, like The Falsies, but a regular brush instead. So I liked that, not being a huge fan of spoon brushes and all. I also have to mention that I usually do not get compliments for my lashes, they are not spectacular or anything, but while using this mascara, I got the first compliments I can remember for my lashes (from another girl, who must have noticed I was using a different mascara now). So that was really impressive, since no-one ever pays attention to my eye lashes otherwise.
The brush is also big, like on several other Maybelline mascaras the same size, which is very convenient, since this makes the brush easier to use, and I would say that the end result is much more natural when you use The Colossal Volum, compared to The Falsies, which gives a more dramatic look. So if you want longer, fuller eyelashes that still look somewhat natural, the Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara is a great choice of mascara for you!
This mascara only has one downside I think, and that is that it does flake at the end of the working day. Not a lot, just a tiny, teeny bit, but still worth mentioning since some people have issues with flaking. If you are looking for a mascara that does not flake at all, there might be other, better choices for you, but other than that, this mascara is really good!

1 comment: