I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Review: Moschino Pink Bouquet

I mentioned that I had gotten a 5 scent set by Moschino a while ago, and now it's time to share some opinions on another one of these scents: Pink Bouquet. This was actually a scent that I had been curious about for quite some time before I got the set, so I was excited to try it.

The first thing you need to know about this scent, if you are thinking about getting it is that it's really, really girly, which I like, because I do have days when I feel really girly, but it might not be everyone's cup of tea. It's also a rather young scent, with notes of pineapple sorbet, raspberry, peach and a bunch of different flowers, so if you are looking for a very mature scent, this is not the best choice.
It's also a really light and summery scent, and it smells pretty unique, like most Moschino scents, and while this scent was hyped when it was released, probably due to the cute bottle, not that many women, at least where I live, have discovered it yet, so if you choose to wear this, you probably won't run into many other women wearing it.
The lasting power is okay, not more, but in line with most other Moschino scents I would say.

So I am really happy I got a chance to try this in the end. I will definitely be repurchasing this as well!

(the bottle in the image is a miniature one, not full sized, in case you are wondering)

1 comment: