I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Review: H&M Raspberry Smoothie Pore Cleansing Mask

I gave you my verdict on the H&M Cinnamon and Argan Oil face mask a while ago, but that wasn't the only H&M face mask that I bought when I went beauty shopping at H&M a while ago. I got a Raspberry Smoothie Pore Cleansing Mask as well, and while I had some issues with the Cinnamon mask, I like the Raspberry Smoothie one much better.

First of all, this mask smells delicious! Really. Like, makes-you-want-to-eat-it-right-off-your-own-face-delicious! Second of all, it gives you great results, which the cinnamon one didn't. My skin felt very, very smooth, clean and soft after I used this mask. And believe me, it didn't before I applied the mask, it was in quite a state!
It also came off normally, unlike the cinnamon mask, which makes this a really good budget buy for a face mask, if you ask me. I would buy this again, and probaby will, too, when given the chance!
The good thing about all the H&M face masks is that you get a lot of product in one bag, you might even be able to get 2 uses out of them if you make sure you seal the bag properly after the first use, since it will dry up otherwise. So even though H&M recommends one bag per use, I say that's a bit too generous, and you could easily use each bag twice if you want. Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment