I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Review: Soap and Glory Hand Food hand cream

If you've been reading this blog for a while, you might already be aware of the fact that I absolutely love Soap and Glory, but it still took me a long while to try what is probably their most well known and iconic product: the Hand Food hand cream. That's mainly because I am not a huge fan of hand creams, I've never had any big issues with my hands, so I don't really use hand creams that often. But recently, my hands dried up quite a lot, so I decided to give this a try.
And well... to make a long story short: I loved it! I can easily say it is the best hand cream I have ever tried! It sinks in really quickly, smells divine, which is not so surprising since it's a Soap and Glory product, and those all smell wonderful in general I think. The scent Hand Food has is also Soap and Glory's signature scent, so if you like that, Hand Food is definitely worth trying!

I must say the scent is not very over powering though, in my opinion the scent could have been a bit stronger even, but I guess most people don't like strong scents in their hand creams, so I can see why Soap and Glory have chosen to tone it down a bit.
As far as I can tell, this hand cream really has no negative sides, so I definitely think I will start using hand cream more often now that I have found a really good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment