I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Review: Moschino Light Clouds

I mentioned that I had gotten a pack of several Moschino scents a while ago, and now it's time to review the first of these. I decided to go with Light Clouds first, since this is a scent I have gotten so many compliments for since I started wearing it, so it seems I am not the only one who likes it!
I always find scents rather hard to describe, but I would say this scent is light (which I like, I've never been a fan of heavy musks), warm yet also kind of sporty, youthful and fresh. It sort of reminds me of those perfumes that are supposed to smell like fresh laundry, but this scent definitely has a character of it's own as well!
The scent is rather subtle though, so I would say Light Clouds is a great scent to wear during the day, but you might need something a bit heavier for the evening. And the lasting power is not very impressive, I am afraid, but the scent is lovely, so much so, in fact, that I don't mind re-applying after a few hours.

So I would say this is definitely a good addition to my collection of scents, and I would definitely get this again. It's not my favorite Moschino scent, but it comes close. So I'm pretty sure this will not be my last Moschino Light Clouds bottle. And I think several of my co-workers are interested in getting a bottle of their own after having smelled this on me! If that's not a good sign when you're wearing a new scent, I don't know what is!

I would definitely recommend this scent to anyone who likes light and airy scents, with a warm undertone, and to anyone who has liked Moschino scents in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment