I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Review: Soap & Glory Slimwear

I've been using Bliss' anti cellulite products for a while now, and have been really pleased with them, but since I have found many of Soap & Glory's products to be better than their Bliss equivalents (even though both companies are founded by the same woman), I decided to give Soap & Glory's anti cellulite product a try too. I know Soap & Glory make several different anti cellulite products, but it seemed most people liked Slimwear more, so I decided to get that.
Now that I've tried Slimwear, I must say it's not as good as Bliss' Fat Girl Slim range, but it smells quite nice, it has a minty smell quite similar to the Scrub Your Nose In It scrub, which I really like, but it might not be for everyone. It also absorbs very quickly, I would say faster than Bliss' similar products, but the results are just not as noticeable as with the Bliss products, so I think I will continue using those instead.
I would still like to try Soap & Glory's other anti cellulite product, Sit Tight, though, it is supposed to be quite different compared to Slimwear, so maybe it will give me better results?

No comments:

Post a Comment