I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Review: Eclipse Happy Raspberry shampoo

I love raspberries, as well as the scent of raspberries, so anything raspberry scented immediately appeals to me. This is why I was very pleased when I had the chance to try the Eclipse Happy Raspberry shampoo recently while travelling.
This shampoo is actually intended for children, since it is a "no sting" kind of shampoo, which you should be able to get in your eye without it hurting too much. I actually did not try putting this shampoo in my eye, so if that's true or not, is something I would rather not answer, but I will say that the raspberry scent is absolutely lovely, and I think it would be appreciated by children and adults who liked raspberries (like me) alike. It's a pretty basic shampoo, though, I can't claim it did anything miraculous for my hair, but it did get it clean and smelling nice, which is pretty much what I wanted, so I was pleased with this shampoo for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment