I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Finally! Two Ciate Caviar sets are mine

I have been wanting to try a Ciate Caviar set since I first heard of them. But it's been hard for me to get a hold of one, since the online stores that sell them don't ship them to where I live due to some regulations, and because most cosmetics stores where I live don't have these sets yet. So I looked really hard for these sets when I was travelling recently, but didn't manage to find them. So imagine my surprise, after having spent so much time looking for these sets all over the world basically, when I noticed that my local beauty parlor actually started selling these sets!

I was thrilled, however, and decided to get 2 sets to start with, one multicolored one, and one white, pearly one. I plan on using the multicolored one as soon as I can (meaning when my manicure that I had a couple of days ago goes bad), and the white one for a wedding I am attending in a couple of weeks.
So I will be reviewing these sets a bit more thoroughly soon, but even though I was thrilled to get these, I haven't actually had a chance to actually try them yet, so I have no idea what I think about them yet, I am afraid, except that they look really cool.

1 comment:

  1. These are really fun for a different look on the nails. I'm quite interested in that white caviar set.

    ReplyDelete