I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Review: Lady Speed Stick Waterproof Deodorant Spray

As some of you may already know, I live in a really hot country, which basically means that you have to wear deodorant - and a lot of it! - every single day. This makes it really important to find a deodorant that you really like, and I must admit that I personally have not gotten there quite yet, but I am trying out new kinds on a regular basis, in order to hopefully get there eventually.
So far I have discovered that I prefer spray deodorants, because I find them easier and more convenient to use, so when I saw that Lady Speed Stick had a waterproof deodorant, I decided to give it a try. I must say I haven't really tested the waterproof part too much yet, because I usually put deodorant on after a shower and not before, but never the less, I am convinced I won't be buying this deodorant again, mostly due to the scent. It's, in my opinion, really strong and over powering, and it lingers not only on me, but also in the room where I put the deodorant on, for a really long time, something that I don't really like.
It also kind of gets into your eyes and makes it hard to breathe, so that's really not a very pleasant feeling in any way, and I think there has to be better options out there.

I will admit that it dries pretty quickly and doesn't stain like some other deodorants do (this one, for instance), so it's not all bad, but the bad sides do annoy me to the extent that I won't be buying this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment