I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, September 27, 2013

What I think of Soap & Glory's new packaging

As most of my readers probably already know, I am a huge fan of anything Soap and Glory, it's one of my all time favorite beauty brands, but since I had bought quite a lot of their products before they decided to re-do their packaging, it has taken me until now to get something with the new packaging on it.
I got two Fab Pore items, and I have to say that the change is huge, and, sadly, quite disappointing. I actually really liked all the cute pink packaging, I felt this was something that set Soap & Glory apart, and it looked great in my bathroom and shower too.
This new packaging looks way more boring, less unique and more medical, if that makes any sense. I get a toothpaste feeling from the tube, for sure, and really think Soap & Glory should have stuck to their old packaging. I understand that the reason for the change was that they wanted to make it easier for people to find products suited for their specific needs, but I think you could have done that somehow, while you kept the old style of packaging at the same time.

So I will definitely miss the old Soap & Glory packaging a lot!

That said, the products are so good I will still buy them, it's just a shame the packaging bores me now...

No comments:

Post a Comment