I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, September 13, 2013

Review: Hairkop Essence Obliphica Treatment Shampoo

I've tried a really nice shampoo again, one of the nicest ones I've tried for a while, in fact, so I thought I should share some thoughts on it with you. The brand that makes this shampoo is called Hairkop Essence, and this specific shampoo has a secret ingredient in it, called Obliphica or Sea Buckthorn, as well as a lot of other goodies, including sunscreen, but it is still not tested on animals (a must for me), and it doesn't contain any nasties, which is good.
The shampoo is intended with those with dry or damaged hair, and it is supposed to be especially suitable for those who have straightened their hair using different chemicals (I haven't, but my hair is still pretty dry and I get a lot of split ends and stuff, mostly due to sun damage, I guess). And I have to say it both cleans and hydrates my hair very nicely!
Besides that, this shampoo also has a really nice texture, that kind of reminds me of those hand sanitizers that contain alcohol that you can get, if you've ever tried those. It's more like a gel than a regular shampoo, which is cool, and it also has a really lovely scent. It's kind of hard to explain the scent, I think, but I will say that it's a rather exotic, beachy scent, and you can definitely pick up on the sunscreen scent, which doesn't bother me, since I think it's nice for summer anyway, but it might be annoying to some, so still wanted to mention it.
I do think this shampoo seems to make my hair more manageable and even a bit more shiny, as well as very clean, so this shampoo definitely gets a thumbs up from me, and I do indeed think that I will be buying it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment