I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Shopped in Paris

I just came home from one of the places that is said to be the best in the world for shopping beauty items: Paris.
So of course I had to pick up some beauty products on my trip as well, most notably several products from La Roche-Posay, a brand I have tried before and loved, but I also went to Sephora and picked up some stuff from their own brand:







I also did some shopping at the duty free, mainly for perfumes, but I will blog about that, as well as review my new Sephora purchases a bit later.

No comments:

Post a Comment