I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Review: Ooh La La Naked Creamy Bliss Coco De Mer Body Wash

This is an item that I received in my Beautylishious beauty box quite some time ago, but I haven't gotten around to reviewing it yet, mostly because I didn't use a lot of this body wash, so it took me a while to go through enough of the stuff to form an opinion about it.
Now that I have, I think that this is a pretty basic body wash, in a cute enough packaging, and with a nice, yet subtle scent. So it's nice, but not much more than that. However, if I have understood things correctly, this is a rather cheap body wash in the UK where it is mainly sold, and I would say that if you get it for cheap, it's probably better than some of the other body washes on offer.
It also contains a lot of natural ingredients and is both paraben and SLS free, and has not been tested on animals, which is great. So despite this not being the most special body wash you can find probably, I would still recommend it, and I am definitely happy I got a chance to try it through the beauty box!

No comments:

Post a Comment