I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Review: Evian Le Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Ok, so let's take a short break from all the Sephora reviews, even though I still have quite a few Sephora items left to review still. But I also got Evian's famous Le Brumisateur Face Spray, and I wanted to share some thoughts on that as well.
Now, I've used some facial sprays in the past, and I liked them, even though I never saw them as a must have item in any way. I would say Evian's spray is pretty similar to the other facial sprays I've tried in the past, but I really like the rather small size of this product, since it makes it very portable and easy to carry with you, where ever you happen to be going. You also don't need to use a lot of the spray each time, so despite the small size, I would say the bottle contains quite a lot of product, due to that. I really do think this bottle will last me for quite some time!
 I've mostly been using this during flights, when my skin really tends to dry out, as well as when my face has gotten kind of hot, and it works wonderfully for that, but I am not sure what other uses I could think of for the Evian Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray, so while I like the product, I do not see it as a must have product in any way, and I am really not sure if I would buy it again. It's nice to have this, for sure, but it's not a product that fits into my beauty regime very naturally, if you know what I mean?
Considering that the spray consists of Evian water, a lot of people find it a bit too expensive, but I actually think it is reasonably priced, since it is very similar to MAC's way more expensive Skin Refresher (read review here), for instance, so I don't have an issue with the price, actually.
An interesting product, but I would only recommend it for those of you who already have some kind of clear idea of what you want to use it for, since I don't think everyone really needs one of these sprays.

No comments:

Post a Comment