I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Review: Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

My love for Bliss and their products is pretty well documented on this blog, but it took me quite a long time to try their Fabulous Foaming Face Wash, mainly because I really liked the other face washes I tried by them. But recently I ordered a Fabulous Foaming Face Wash for myself as well, and now that I have given it a try, I must say I really like it!
It feels fresher to use than the Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk, for instance, and the scent is really fresh and clean too. It also has some small, small particles in it that scrubs the face while you wash it too, so it's more than a face wash, it's a scrub too! The scrub is very gentle though, so I would still say that this face wash can be used every day if you want to.
I should mention that this wash doesn't really foam a lot though, which might be something you expect due to the name of the product, but this is not something that really bothers me, so I don't mind that at all. But if you are looking for a face wash that foams a lot, this might not be the best option for you.
You don't need to use a lot of this product every time, though, so a little still goes a rather long way, even without the foaming effect, so I would still say that this is a good purchase for most.

It also keeps my oily/combination skin in really good condition, which is really the most important thing for me, so I am really happy with this purchase, I have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment