I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Review: Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

Another product I tried from Sephora's own line was their waterproof eye makeup remover. I must admit that I am by no means an expert on eye makeup removers, I mostly use non-waterproof mascara and not much more when it comes to eye makeup, so washing my eyes with my regular cleansers is usually enough.
That said, I have tried some eye makeup removers in the past, and the biggest difference between the Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover and the other ones I've tried in the past is that this eye makeup remover really stings my eyes, which was a bit surprising, because I read some reviews about this product, and most people who reviewed this eye makeup remover said it did not sting their eyes at all, so I guess it's an individual thing.
A bigger problem I have with the Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover, however, is that it doesn't really remove my eye makeup properly, which is what should be the most crucial thing when it comes to products like these, if you ask me. I had to put a lot of product on, 4 times or more and rub quite hard in order for any of it to come off. And I do not like product that make me rub my eyes, since that's one of the biggest beauty no-no's of all times, as we all know!
So like the Sephora Soothing Cleansing Water, their Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover was quite a disappointment too. Too bad, I really wanted to like Sephora's own brand. But there are definitely many way better eye makeup removers out there. So I really see no need to get this one again, to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment