I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Review: Hairkop Essence Obliphica Treatment Conditioner

Last but not least, I also gave the Hairkop Essence Obliphica Treatment Conditioner a try, besides the shampoo and the hair mask from the same range. And much like the shampoo and the hair mask, this conditioner is really nice. It smells wonderful, does what it is supposed to, and comes in a nice orange bottle.
It may not be as spectacular as the shampoo (due to it's super cool texture) or the hair mask (due to the incredible results I got with it), but it's a very nice conditioner that does everything you want a conditioner to.

So I will definitely get all the products I recently tried from this range again, including the conditioner, even though the conditioner specifically might not have been my favorite product from the range. But you shouldn't use a hair mask every time you wash your hair, I guess, so then a conditioner from the same range definitely comes in handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment