I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, June 7, 2013

Review: L'Oreal Infallible Brush

I've tried the L'Oreal Infallible foundation before, and I even reviewed it here on the blog before, here, and while I liked it, it wasn't all I wanted from a foundation (believe it or not, I am yet to find the perfect foundation, actually, which is why I keep trying more and more of them), I still really liked this foundation, so when I saw that L'Oreal had launched a new version of it, with a built in brush, I decided to try that, to see if I preferred this foundation with a brush or without.
You should know I usually don't use brushes to apply foundation though, I basically only do it when I use MAC products, like MAC foundation, that somehow seem to go on better with my MAC brush, so using a brush with foundation is not a must for me.

Still, I really thought the brush was nice, and I think this foundation with the bottle and the brush in one set is great for when you need to be able to have more foundation with you, for re-application somewhere and stuff.
I don't think the brush is perfect though, the MAC brush I mentioned before gives me a more even result, I do need to use my fingers a bit afterwards too, but it's pretty good.

So if you are using the Infallible foundation at the moment, and are thinking of trying the brush version too, I would definitely recommend it. And of course the foundation is really nice as well, but if you want to read more about the foundation, I recommend my original post for that. As far as I understand, the actual foundation is actually the same in both bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment