I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, June 14, 2013

Review: Beyond Professional Facial Vitamin Capsules with Black Caviar

This is a product that I got in my Glamguru box a while ago, and initially I was really excited to try it, for the rather silly reason that it has black caviar in it, that feels really luxurious somehow, and I had never tried any caviar based skincare before, so I thought that would be really interesting.
Then I noticed that this product is actually intended for women over 40, an age group I am not in, so I realized this might not be a very suitable product for me, after all, since it is a rather strong anti ageing product, but then I changed my mind again, figured anti ageing and vitamins can't really hurt, so I decide to use up the capsules I had gotten to see what caviar skincare was actually about.
I must say I like the capsules. They feel luxurious, are easy to open just with your hands, so you don't need to fiddle around with scissors or anything, and they have way more product - some kind of oil - in them than you would think.
The texture of the oil itself was also rather nice, but I can't say that I saw any results after using these capsules, which was a bit disappointing. But I should add that I got a rather small amount of capsules, so I didn't use the product for very long, and that I was not in the right age group for the product to begin with, so maybe that's not so weird?

These capsules are rather expensive as well, so I doubt I will be getting more of them for the next 10 years at least, but it was interesting to get a chance to try them.

If you read Hebrew, you can visit the website of the brand, Beyond Professional, here. But unfortunately the website is all in Hebrew for now, didn't manage to find any site in English about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment