I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Review: L'Occitane Cherry Princess Pearlescent Shower Cream

I reviewed the L'Occitane Cherry Princess Eau de Toilette recently, but I mentioned that I had gotten several  products from this range in this post, so it's time to review another one of them: the L'Occitane Cherry Princess Pearlescent Shower Cream which is basically a shower gel, with a slightly thicker texture, with the same scent as the Eau de Toilette.

If you read the review of the Eau de Toilette you'll know that I quite like the scent of this, but the scent is pretty unnoticeable in this shower cream, and the lasting power is not too impressive. Some people might like this, but I personally don't. I prefer for the scent to linger a bit. Or a lot even!
The shower gel was nice though, besides that. It didn't dry out my skin, felt nice to use, but I wouldn't call it anything out of the ordinary. So if you like the Cherry Princess scent, and like who sets with the same scent (I do, I think it's better than using products with different scents, since you don't always know how they work when they are combined, so it's better to stick to one specific scent instead), I would recommend it, but I don't think I would get it on it's own.

No comments:

Post a Comment