I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Review: Shisheido Sun Protection Eye Cream

I live in a very sunny country, where sunscreen is really important. But even so, I had never tried a specific sun protection eye cream, until I ran into a good deal for Shisheido's Sun Protection Eye Cream at my local pharmacy. So I decided to give it a try, even though I was not so familiar with Shisheido skin care until then.
This cream comes with SPF 25, and I was expecting it to have an eye cream like texture, but the texture of this is actually more like sunscreen, making it a bit too heavy for an eye cream, in my opinion. I also have rather dry skin around my eyes, despite having oily skin otherwise, so I do need something in this area that actually moisturizes a lot too. The Shisheido Sun Protection Eye Cream, unfortunately does not. So at least I need to use another eye cream on top of this one, which is not what I was hoping for, since I thought this was some kind of combination product.
So while this is a great sunscreen by all means, and might be a great fit for anyone who doesn't want to apply regular sunscreen around their eyes, it's not much more than that.
That means I probably won't be getting this again, but I wouldn't mind trying other similar products in the future, since the idea of combined eye cream and sunscreen is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment