I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Review: Moschino I Love Love

This scent was a part of my 5 scent Moschino set that I got quite some time ago (read a post about the set here), and like most other Moschino scents I have tried, it's simply lovely!

It reminds me a bit about Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue, and is also a very light, summery and flirty scent. It smells like a citrus/flower mix to me, and has a young and modern feel to it, despite being launched in 2004 already.

I just had a small bottle, but I've had the bigger bottles before, and like most Moschino bottles, this one is really adorable too.

I think the staying power is okay, although not perfect, but very similar to that of other Moschino scents, I guess.
I think this is a great fragrance for day time (a bit light for the evening perhaps) and I know I will definitely be repurchasing this, since I have already bought it several times so far. So I would definitely recommend this scent to any Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue fans, or fans of other Moschino scents!

No comments:

Post a Comment