I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Review: Sothys Hydravance Light Hydrating Creme

In this post, I'll be reviewing yet another product that I got in my Glamguru box recently. It's a light hydrating creme by a brand called Sothys Paris, a brand that I hadn't tried before, but boy am I happy I got a chance to try it now, thanks to Glamguru! Because this cream is really amazing!

I should add that since I have oily skin, it's hard for me to find good moisturizers, that hydrate my skin enough, without making it break out, but this cream, intended for normal and combination skin, actually does!
The texture is also absolutely lovely, very light and nice, and the skin absorbs this product really, really fast too, which I really like, because I don't like moisturizers that make your face feel greasy for a long time.
My skin also looked really nice after using this, so I would definitely recommend this cream to everyone with combination skin or oily skin, who still want to make sure their skin is hydrated enough (important, especially if you don't want any pesky wrinkles!) and find such a product hard to find. I absolutely loved this moisturizer, and the Sothys Hydravance Light Hydrating Creme definitely made me want to try more Sothys products too!

And yes, I will definitely be buying a full sized version of this cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment